Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the www.voomnutrition.co.uk website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us by email, or call us on 01524 782727. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary), and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
WHY CHOOSE VOOM NUTRTION
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
ESSENTIAL SHOPPING INFORMATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
• Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
• Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
• Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
• Users – means the users of the Website collectively
• Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
• We/us – means VOOM Nutrition, The Launchpad, Well Lane, Yealand Redmayne, Lancashire, LA5 9SX in England. Company registration number 4163146. VAT number GB902738431.
• Website – the website located at www.voomnutrition.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
• Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer• United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
• You – means a user of this Website.
WHY CHOOSE VOOM NUTRITION
A Small but dedicated team of athletes with a big ambition to fuel our customers to success…
VOOM Nutrition products are for anyone who wants to be confident that the fuel they put into their body will help maximise their performance. We set out to find a sports nutrition product that we would be proud of, happy to share with our friends and use ourselves. It wasn’t easy and there were a few hills to climb along the way, but we got there in the end.
VOOM. Do your best, better.
Tel +00 44(0)1524 782727
Company Number: 4163146
VAT Number: GB 902 7384 31
Email enquiries to: email@example.com - We look forward to responding to your email normally within 1 working day.PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
To maintain the quality in production and service to us, the ingredient suppliers and blenders working with VOOM are registered ISO 9001:2000 compliant.
When you buy online or by phone with Voom, you have additional rights as a customer under the Distance Selling Regulations.
• As the Customer you have a ‘cooling off period’ and the right to 'cancel' the contract at any time up to 14 working days starting the day after delivery.
• If you as the purchaser notify us by email, phone call or in writing of your wish to return an item within 14 working days of receiving it, we’ll refund both the purchase price and the delivery charge.
• Please make sure you take reasonable care of the item while it's in your possession, and that it's returned to us unused.
• Returned items should be received by Voom in the condition which they were originally received. If goods are not received in good condition, we reserve the right of action (according to DSR) for breach of statutory duty
• Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase.
• Refunds to a card other than the original can only be processed by telephoning Voom Nutrition on 01524 7827827
Returns via Royal Mail or Courier:
Please include: the original delivery document or email confirmation with the returns parcel and the reason for the return and whether you'd like a refund or a replacement.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Welcome to the VOOM Nutrition website, where you can browse freely and buy in complete security. We treat all your personal information as confidential and use such information for:
• Processing your orders
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services for you
• To improve website content
• To administer this website
• If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
All such order and delivery information is held to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
Please see the Cookies section to learn more about what cookies we use, their nature, purpose and related usage of your personal data on www.voomnutrition.co.uk.
When you shop with VOOM Nutrition we ask you to input personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections. ALL such information is used to process your orders and will not be passed on to third parties. Credit card information for all purchases made with VOOM Nutrition (the sports nutrition brand of Omega EFA Limited) are transacted via WorldPay, and protected by full SSL encryption. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This ensures protection of off all online customer transactions. It is indicated by a padlock icon in the URL bar.
At checkout we offer registration, which can assist customers to quickly re-order and benefit from unique special offers for VOOM Nutrition members.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org
• You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
• We agree NOT to allow third part use of such Personal Information
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYMaterial on this website is copyright protected. Such copyright is owned wholly by VOOM Nutrition & Omega EFA Limited. Users of this site may print or download any information for personal use, but may not use any of the site content for commercial purposes. The content of this website is not to be used or incorporated in the content of any publication or in any other website without the express permission of Omega EFA Limited.
We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including all major credit and debit cards, PayPal or via telephone.
Credit card information for all purchases made with VOOM Nutrition are transacted via WorldPay, and protected by full SSL encryption. SSL is indicated by a padlock icon in the URL bar.
Placing your order
• Once you've found the items you’d like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the Checkout process by clicking on the "Your basket" link at the top of your screen
• You can go straight to Checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery. You can also opt to Register with us for express check out, so that you can retrieve your chosen delivery details (Please note this does not include your confidential payment card details)
• You’ll be asked to set up a password to access your account
• At Checkout, you can review and amend your order details
• When you're ready to complete your order, click the "proceed to check out" button and wait for the WorldPay secure payment page and proceed with your debit or credit card payment
• WorldPay will issue you with a receipt for your payment
• And separately, VOOM Nutrition will re-confirm your order back to the email address supplied
• Finally, when your order is about to be dispatched, VOOM Nutrition will confirm your order is on its way to you*
* If you haven’t received this email within 24 hours of placing your order, or your products have not been delivered within the timescale stated in the email, or you have any other questions, then please email our Customer Services team or phone us on +44 (0) 1524 782727. The phone lines are open weekdays 8:30am-6pm and Saturdays 8am-12pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. VOOM Nutrition is the sports nutrition brand of Omega EFA Limited, a company registered in England. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this site are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland.
VOOM Nutrition makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this site is appropriate for use, treatment of illness, or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement.
2.1 VOOM Nutrition has taken care in the preparation of the content of this site. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, VOOM Nutrition disclaims all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
2.2 VOOM Nutrition shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
2.3 The VOOM Nutrition web site may contain links to other sites. When you activate any of these you will leave the VOOM Nutrition site and subsequently VOOM Nutrition accepts no responsibility or liability for the material on any site.
3. Limitation of Liability
3.1 You agree that VOOM Nutrition and Omega EFA Limited shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence and statutory duty or otherwise, for any:
3.1.1 loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement;
3.2.1 defect in a product;
3.2.3 any misrouting or non-delivery of signals, data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any scrambling or distortion of data or information contained in them; and
3.3 You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than VOOM Nutrition to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by VOOM Nutrition and therefore that VOOM Nutrition cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to VOOM Nutrition that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which VOOM Nutrition has excluded liability.
3.4 In particular, nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of VOOM Nutrition.
You agree to indemnify and hold VOOM Nutrition and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.